GHE mini-update

I've tried GHE with Neutrogena leave-in moisturizer, seal with Hollywood beauty olive oil on tuesday and GHE with just the oil yesterday. I also didn't keep the shower cap on the entire night because it just felt so weird.

I know the point of GHE is to use 'natural' products but I think my hair feels less dry doing it the first way. There was definitely more moisture on the shower cap on Wed morning than this morning.

I had to moisturize and seal this morning because it dried up so fast. :(

So back to the original method.

Though....does it become bagging now?

Maybe I should just called it the Hair Sauna Treatment. There. I've created a new method interwebs...have at it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Manetabolism Vitamins

Curlformers – Of curls and things

Product Review: Hercules Sagemann Seamless Tooth Comb