Inversion Method Challenge - check in



I didn't intend to write about this until the week was over but I thought it might be helpful to record how I'm going about achieving "inversion"

First off I have a pretty low futon that I used for the first two days. I'd sit on the futon and bend over my knees with my head facing the floor (just like I'm painting my toe nails). I also sucked in my belly because hey...I might as well.

I haven't had any problems getting up from that position so you might want to give it a try.

Yesterday I had a flash of inspiration and decided to start my inversion in downward dog. Which is an excellent position because your head is facing down. You also get to work out your arms, legs, back and butt for 4 minutes.

I held that position for 5 deep breaths then moved into a hip opener or three legged downward dog. I do that for each leg and that usually gets me to about 1min 25 or 1min

Then for the last minute I got onto my hands and knees but still kept my head facing down and tried to keep my weight on my upper body (trying to tone those arms).

It's been relatively easy to do. Whether it has any effect on my hair growth or not I won't know until the week is over.

Until Next Time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Manetabolism Vitamins

Curlformers – Of curls and things

Product Review: Hercules Sagemann Seamless Tooth Comb