Inversion Method Challenge - Results


I did it! It was a fun exercise. My pictures are unfortunately not very conclusive because I remembered to take the before picture right after taking out braids. So they're curled up and not at their true length.

I tried to recreate the same effect and pose in the after picture but *shrug*.

Will I do this again? Yes! It's 28 minutes in total. I get a good week of scalp massages in there and I did a little yoga as well. I do believe I may have gained an inch as well.

Either way I win!


                                
Before inversion                                          After inversion









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Manetabolism Vitamins

Curlformers – Of curls and things

Product Review: Hercules Sagemann Seamless Tooth Comb