Wash Day: New Routine?

OMG I think I may have stumbled on my ideal wash day routine....



maybe even two versions of it.



Last week was my lazy girl version so I'll talk about that one first.

1) Shampoo. I clarified my hair last week with V05 clarifying shampoo. It works, it's cheap. That's really all I can say about it.  I've also started washing my hair in sections. At week 14 weeks post and with the amount of new growth manetabolism is giving me...It was very necessary.

2) Conditioner. My trusty Aussie Moist 3 minute miracle moist is the truth! It provides so much slip for detangling. I used my lovely Hercules sagemann comb to detangle and it slid right through. I just stood there combing my hair over and over. Love. Must remember to do this every time.

3) Drying. I used my little fast absorbing micro fiber towel to gently squeeze each section. No rubbing but I don't have time for drying with a tshirt. The towel works just as well and is much faster

4) Leave-in. This is where I got lazy. I was staring at my Hairveda Sitrinillah not wanting to have to get back in the shower to wash off when I remembered! Once upon a time Jen from Just Grow Already had spoken about how she uses the Hairveda Sitrinillah as a leave in. Well if Jen can do it so can I!  I didn't bother to dilute it, I just slathered it on, put a shower cap on and steamed for 30 minutes. Then I sealed with castor oil and twisted it up!



Done and Done.

My hair felt sooo soo soft. I did feel a little film on my strands when I was done but that went away by the second day. The only bad thing I can think of about this method is that my hair was so so soft I couldn't keep my hands out of it.

The Wash Day Experience

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Manetabolism Vitamins

Curlformers – Of curls and things

Product Review: Hercules Sagemann Seamless Tooth Comb