Product Review: Red Tea Satin Moisturiser by Hairveda

I've had such good results with the Hairveda Sitrinillah deep conditioner that come black friday I decided to add a little smnsmn to the list. Red Tea Moisturizer.


It took some getting used to but I'm so glad I bought it.



Package: The conditioner comes in a round bottle with a pump!! I didn't realise how much I needed it until I got it but I love me that pump. Everything is so much easier. I don't have to worry about my hands getting too slippery, or taking too much. *sigh* all hair products should come in a pump bottle.

Feel: It's smooth and silky but very greasy (Probably because of all the oils in it).  It has a slight liquidy feel to it as well.




Ingredients: Water (Aqua), African Red Bush (Rooibos Tea), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Lauryl Laurate, Olive Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Castor , Beeswax, Emulsifying wax (Ceteareth 20), Carnauba Wax, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Pomegranate Extract, Capsicum annum (Paprika) powder, Candelilla Wax, Paraben-free Preservative, Phthalate-free Fragrance. 9oz bottle

Price: I got it for $10 which I consider a bargain coz I bought this during the black friday sale and I still have 25% left.

How my hair feels:  Hyper moisturized! The first time you put it on it doesn't feel lime anything is happening. I made the mistake od slathering more on but quickly realised that its just slow to absorb. A little really does go a long way and the effects last for days. I moisturize every 3 days now. EVERY.THREE.DAYS

Verdict: I love the way it makes my hair feel. It can get very greasy and you have to remember that it takes a few seconds to absorb and take effect. I use it after my hair has air dried and then 3 days after. 3. DAYS Not having to moisturize and seal everyday helps me keep my protective styles in place and reduce manipulation. 100 thumbs up. 

Have you used this product? 
What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Manetabolism Vitamins

Curlformers – Of curls and things

Product Review: Hercules Sagemann Seamless Tooth Comb