Product Review: Hairveda Sitrinillah Deep Conditioner


Is this what love is?

I have found happiness and she is Hairveda Sitrinillah Deep Conditioner.




It took a long time to get to this and I have JeniJen from JustGrowAlready for introducing me to this pretty awesome product. Since my brush with protein I've been keeping an eye out for a good moisturizing deep conditioner. I've already chronicled my thoughts on Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose. It gets the job done but I wasn't feeling the smell.

Anyway...On to the review!


Package: The conditioner comes in a nicely packaged tub. I love being able to dip my fingers in and not making the container slippery as I slather on more.

Feel: It's smooth and silky. Very much whipped so has a slight liquidy feel to it. It's not too stiff when you scoop it up and use it but it doesn't spread as easily as you'd expect it to.



Ingredients: Water, Coconut oil, Castor Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Steryl Alcohol, Stearakloniun Chloride, Dimethyl Stearamine, Orange oil, Orange Extract, Vanilla Extract, Lactic Acid, Germall Plus, Fragrance. 16oz. jar.



Shelf Life what? Shelf life? For $15???!!: 6-9 months -Keep in a cool place away from light. Yeah...I'm not feeling this at all. For that price this thing should last me a lifetime. #studentloans #it'sworthitthough

Price: I got it on sale for $15. I've heard on the street (aka the internet) that they have black Friday sales and I'm very tempted to buy multiple tubs but since there's a shelf life...what good would that do me?

How my hair feels:  So so soft! I have low porosity hair (even though i'm relaxed. It's a contradiction.) I slather it on my new growth much like a relaxer and it just kind of sits there. But then I put a plastic up on and slip on my softhood dryer and 30 minutes later it's melted in and my hair feels gorge.

The instructions say to put it on after a wash but I prefer putting it on dry/damp hair because it makes it easier to wash.  

Verdict: I love the way it makes my hair (especially my new growth) feel right after a wash. So soft and easy to finger detangle. Once I put in leave-in and dry using the tension method my hair is less frizzy and looks darker and shinier than before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Manetabolism Vitamins

Curlformers – Of curls and things

Product Review: Hercules Sagemann Seamless Tooth Comb