Black Friday - Black Hair : My Wish List


It's that time of the year! When people gather together with one goal, one thought, one aim.
A time of togetherness.

No. Not this


BLACK FRIDAY AND CYBER MONDAY!!!!


And in keeping with my new found product junkism I've prepared a wish list of things I'd like to try and re-purchase. If you click on the company names it'll take you to the website.



Darcy's Botanicals

25% off total purchase. Code: thankyou


Lemongrass Transitioning cream. I think I'm going to need and appreciate this product as we go deeper into winter. I'm getting my hair retouched in two weeks (yay!) but planning to stretch until April so *fingers crossed*
You can get this at their website or on Amazon (link below).
Darcy's Botanicals Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Creme, 8 fl. oz


Camille Rose

25% off at Camille Rose


Everything! I would love to get my hands on one of their twisting butters but I suspect it might not work to well on my relaxed/texlaxed hair. So i'll probably give it to my sister who's always looking for good natural hair products.


Hairveda

30-50% off available stock
extra 5% off at check out.
Starts Midnight 11.28

Sitrinillah Deep Moisture!! My boo! Big thanks (from me and my hair) to Jen from Just Grow Already for pointing me in the direction of this moisturizer.
I'm going to stock up! I think I want to try the Red Tea Satin moisturizer too.



Pura Body Naturals

BOGO: Buy one get one. November 26th - December 26th


If you haven't realized Just Grow Already is my go-to for hair product recommendations. We have the same type of hair (Fine strands) and she's at waist length texlaxed and is going natural and doing it rather successfully so she's clearly a person to emulate.

She really likes the Pura as a leave-in and I'm currently searching for a good leave-in so why not give this a try. Since the promotion is going on for so long I might sit on this for a while and buy it as part of my Christmas present.
She also has sample so I might try it that way first.

Last but not least


The Mane Choice



Manetabolism: Heck yes! I have two unopened bottles already but if there's a sale imam snap some more up! Bra Strap length by spring! (factoring in a trim at my next retouch and probably some breakage towards the end of my next stretch. My hair can't tolerate 14+ weeks yet. #training

Other products: If the price is right I might try the thermal stuff. I'm slowly resigning myself to the fact that a flat iron at week 12 helped me get through week 13 and 14 with relative ease.

So That's my list! There's lots more out there but I only have so much to spend.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Manetabolism Vitamins

Curlformers – Of curls and things

Product Review: Hercules Sagemann Seamless Tooth Comb