The hair in foreign air - update

Welp turns out my lovely bantu twist outs don't hold up very well in 30°C humid weather. Good to know for the summer eh?
 
I started using creme of nature conditioner. I love it for the slip and the deep moisturising effect. I made the mistake though of using it twice and my hair is like straw. The deep conditioning treatment I did though was *kisses fingers* so soft and easy to use.
 
I also did a weave (more of that in another post) and left hair out. I was very against that after the last weave but ego overrode fear of breakage. Afterall...it'll grow back right? Right?!
 
So lessons learned are...
 
1. Always check that the conditioner is light not heavy protein
2. Bantu twist outs don't last in humidity
3. 12 inches of hair is a lot! I can't believe people get longer. Kudis to them cos I dont know if I could.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Manetabolism Vitamins

Curlformers – Of curls and things

Product Review: Hercules Sagemann Seamless Tooth Comb