Hair Trigger

I'm so excited!! Look what I got in the mail!


HAIR TRIGGER!!!!



I'm excited because it's the same stuff that Jen from JustGrowAlready.com uses as her pre-poo and look at that hair!!*

I haven't decided if i'm going to use it daily or just as a pre-poo. Of course main ingredient is castor oil no? so it's so heavy it'll probably be best to use it every other day....or closer to wash day.

*claps hands and hops from foot to foot*

And (also based on Jen's recommendations) I've got the hair applicator thingie that lets you spread oil evenly so i'm all set!

 


I was very impressed with the packaging. It was so well wrapped I had problems unwrapping it.
Also got a lovely handwritten card and a note on the shipping invoice as well. Very nice and homey. I hope they don't lose that touch as the company grows.

Will let you  know how it works out. If it works I'll start working on converting others.



*Granted she's using it for shed prevention, she's doing a lot of stuff with her hair and there's rate of hair growth etc etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Manetabolism Vitamins

Curlformers – Of curls and things

Product Review: Hercules Sagemann Seamless Tooth Comb