My Edges aka the sadness

For some wierd reason, my edges decided to act up this year. Maybe it was because of the weave I did over the christmas holidays *shrug* maybe it was due to stress or me pulling my hair back too tight. Who knows.

But the edges, they were damaged. I only took of my right side before I started but quickly realised the left side need some love too.
 
June 23. Right Side

I decided to try the castor oil challenge to see if that would help fix this problem.

I'd been trying to do that with champion 2000 but it doesn't work as fast as I was looking for and I was a little worried that it was contributing to my breakouts.

I started in the last week of June and except for Fourth of July weekend have tried to do it every day when I moisturise.

Left Side. July 17

Right Side. July 17

This is what it's looking like about 4 weeks in. Not much of an effect but it does look like something is happening.

Definately on the right side you can't see as much of my scalp as you could before.


I'll check in again in 3 weeks to see what it looks like on relaxed hair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Manetabolism Vitamins

Curlformers – Of curls and things

Product Review: Hercules Sagemann Seamless Tooth Comb