Max Hydration - The update

Well this is a long time coming. Here's my update on Max Hydration... but first



I switched up a couple of things from the formula that I found on the interwebs



1. I decided to not do it every day because really...who has the time. So I dedicated myself to doing the best darn Max Hydration treatment once a week.

2. I kept the acv/baking soda mix. It's mostly ACV since the baking soda doesn't dissolve (still not sure why) but I've been using 3 teaspoons of baking soda and about 4-6 table spoons of acv. Put in a spray bottle and spray on the scalp.

3. Dropped the oils in my mud rinse. It made the bowl I use harder to clean and didn't really do much for my hair.

4. I stopped with the gel at the end unless I was doing a wash and go.

Everything else has stayed the same


I've only taken a few of pictures but the results are encouraging. The curls at the back of my head have gone full on curl! It's really cute to see. I think they're probably the most hyrdrated which is cool because my nape was the bit giving my problems. According to my sister that damn inverted v is still there which means it either a growth problem or the hair on that patch of scalp is just weaker than everything else. Because I legit have done nothing different. *sigh*

Towards my crown is where things start to get a little straighter and then upfront is just a suggestion of a curl. They have gotten better since the first attempt so I'd say it's working.

Over all my hair is softer, easier to manage and my scalp can stay itch free for about 4-6 days (which is amazing)

After Max Hydration Process #5

After Max Hydration Process #4

After Max Hydration Process #2


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Manetabolism Vitamins

Curlformers – Of curls and things

Product Review: Hercules Sagemann Seamless Tooth Comb