Hair Update: 4C hair growth

It's been a long while. I've been updating on instagram a lot more than on here. @getitstraightbcook

What's changed: 

I've moved to another country that's dryer, colder and has some pretty hard water. I've also been in protective styles for about 3 months which have helped my 4c transitioning hair to grow.

Big News: I'm now about 85/90% Natural!!


Picture comparison after the jump.


Trimming helps: You'll notice the ends on the left hand picture are more even. I trimmed my ends every 3 months  in 2016 (and even got somebody to do them for me which is probably why they're even. lol). So over all hair length didn't increase from April 2016 to December 2016 but what did improve was

1. Even lengths all around. Nape through to crown
2. More uniformity on natural vs texlaxed
3. No more inverted U/N!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Manetabolism Vitamins

Curlformers – Of curls and things

Product Review: Hercules Sagemann Seamless Tooth Comb