Winter Care


The temperature has finally dropped in my part of the states. It was pretty dramatic too. One day it was 23 degrees, the next day it was 9 degrees.

So I decided to try the "protection round" of my hair regimen. THE WEAVE!

I got on the interwebs and started exploring the world of the online weave.

Let me tell you!!! So much information! So many options! So much money that could be spent!! A lot of money can be made off the weave industry. There are these things called closures that can go up to $200!!!! WTF?!




But I digress.

I stumbled upon this website that was having a sale on weaves and after texting my hairdresser on what color to buy, I bought (WHAT I THOUGHT) was the manufacturer's version of 1b.



Boy was I wrong! And it was non-returnable

Luckily it was dye-able. The label says 100% natural remy human hair...but I don't believe that for a second.


I called my hairdresser in a panic and she said she could die it the right color for me and I'm going to put it in tomorrow.


Moral of the Story: Always go with virgin dye-able human hair and always always always check what the manufacturer's color palette looks like before you buy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Manetabolism Vitamins

Curlformers – Of curls and things

Product Review: Hercules Sagemann Seamless Tooth Comb